Ted Brown the Eye Glass Man is a SC licensed Optician, SC licensed Contact Lens Dispensing and Fitting, graduate of USC Columbia in Economics, graduate of Durham Technical Institute in Opticianry, Durham, NC, completed an optical fellowship in the ophthalmology department at University of Michigan, and completed additional training at WKKellogg Eye Institute, Ann Arbor, MI.
We are an Optical Dispensary that fills eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions from any optical Examiner. We can duplicate an individuals eyeglass prescription lenses with computerized precision and we can duplicate contact lens prescriptions.
We also do Eyeglass Repairs on-site quickly, including:
- Inserting new prescription lenses into an individual’s existing frame.
- Re-shaping an individual’s lenses into a different frame.
- Inserting new prescription lenses into almost any frame for an individual whether from: the internet, any Optical office, Department store, used frames and anywhere the individual chooses to get their frames.
- Replace nose pads and screws for frames.
- Adjust eyeglasses for fit and function.
Local, Good pricing, Quality service and products ….always.
By staying current with the latest developments in prescription lens technology and eyewear trends, our Florence, Georgetown and King Street optical centers can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our clients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help.